No title





Abu Darda reported,
The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "David would supplicate, saying: O Allah, I ask you for your love and the love of those who love you and the deeds that will bring me your love. O Allah, make your love more beloved to me than myself and my family and even cold water."

Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3490




This hadith illustrates the profound supplication of Prophet David (Dawud), peace be upon him, in seeking Allah's love and the love of those who love Him. It reflects a deep yearning for closeness to Allah and a recognition of the immense value of His love. By prioritizing Allah's love above all else, including oneself and family, Prophet David exemplifies the ultimate devotion and aspiration for believers in their relationship with their Creator.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post